If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Quick and easy. Giving Kale Salad and Islandy flare. —Supper With Michelle - Michelle Braxton
Serves 2 - 3 people
- 1 bunch Kale (cleaned and cut off rib into bite size pieces)
- 1/2 Red bell pepper (diced)
- 1/2 Yellow bell pepper (diced)
- 1/2 cup Shredded Carrots
- A few drizzles Olive oil (this will be massaged into the leaves of your kale)
- 1 teaspoon Yellow Jamaican Curry (less or more depending on your tastes)
- A pinch Red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon Nutritional yeast (add more if you want it more creamy)
- a sprinkle Raw sliced almonds
- sea salt/pepper to taste
- Gather all of your ingredients into a big bowl and take both of your clean hands and massage/mix all of your ingredients well together. No, not a spoon, because it just doesn't work as well. Then get your fork and plate/bowl and serve up your salad and enjoy!