If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Southwest flavor combined with a little bit of Italian Spice —Food Karoshi
- 1 Box Suddenly Salad Mix
- 0.5 cups Mayonnaise (Hellmans)
- 6 ounces Chopped Chicken Fajitas
- 11 ounces Southwestern Corn (Green Giant)
- 1 cup Halved Cherry Tomatoes
- 4 ounces Pepperjack Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro
- Fill 3-quart saucepan 2/3 full of water; heat to boiling. Add Pasta. Gently boil, uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally; drain. Rinse with cold water to cool; drain well.
- In small bowl, combine Seasoning mix from packet and mayonnaise. In large bowl, gently toss seasoning mixture, chicken, corn, tomatoes and cheese until mixed; stir in cooked pasta. Top with cilantro, if desired.