If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pesto pairs deliciously with any kind of pasta! It is an easy and light way to add some flavor and color to your favorite pasta! —Cindy Anschutz
- 1 cup Frozen peas (defrosted)
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Fresh basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Freshly ground pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons Grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1/3 cup Olive oil
- Using your food processor. Add the pea and garlic, lemon juice, basil, salt and pepper then pulse together. If you are going to add in parmesan cheese do it now (it will taste fine without it but I am Italian).
- While the machine is running slowly add the olive oil. This will take about 1 to 2 minutes. Take out of the food processor and transfer to a bowl or container.