If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Why mess around with pie crust when you can make this super easy weeknight pot pie? —Trisha - The Lazy Mom
- 2 cups Cooked Chicken
- 1 1/2 cups Frozen Peas and Carrots
- 1 packet Chopped Potatoes with Onions
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 3 tablespoons Flour
- 4 cups Milk
- 2 packets Pillsbury Crescent Rounds
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Heat 2 tbsp. oil over medium heat in a skillet. Fry potatoes and onions after adding salt and pepper until golden brown. Remove to a bowl.
- Add butter to the skillet and melt completely. Sprinkle flour over the butter and whisk for 2 minutes. Slowly whisk in the milk. Salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for 5 minutes, then add the chicken, potatoes, peas and carrots. Mix thoroughly and then pour into a greased 8x8 casserole pan.
- Unroll the cans and top with uncooked rolls. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the rolls are golden brown.