If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 pound Tantillo Paccheri Artisinal Pasta
- 23.5 ounces Jar Tantillo Organic Tomato Herb Sauce
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- In a large stock pot, bring heavily salted water to a boil. Once the water comes to a boil, cook pasta until al dente.
- In a skillet, cook the ground beef over medium heat. Drain excess fat.
- Add marinara, heavy cream, and parmesan cheese. Stir to combine.
- Drain pasta, reserving 1/2 cup of water. Pour pasta back into the stock pot, then add meat sauce. Toss to combine. Add reserved pasta water if you need to loosen up the sauce. Serve immediately.