If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The bright red cinnamon candies contrast beautifully against the white chocolate in this chunky bark. If you're not a fan of peppermint, like me, then this bark is the perfect red-and-white holiday treat for you and your loved ones! —Bonnie Meyer
Makes 1 9-by-12 1/2-inch sheet
- 1 1/2 pounds white chocolate chips
- 9 ounces cinnamon red hot candy
- 9 ounces lightly salted peanuts
- Line a 9-by-12 1/2-inch baking sheet with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on the ends.
- Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler, stirring constantly. Once the chocolate is thoroughly melted, quickly pour it into the baking sheet and spread out into an even layer.
- Sprinkle the red hots and the peanuts on top of the chocolate. Refrigerate for about 1 hour, or until the chocolate has firmly set. Remove the bark from the parchment and break into pieces.