If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Dried cranberries, white chocolate chunks, oats and spices altogether into these irresistible Christmas morning cookies. —Oh Sweet Day!
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 pieces egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, room temp
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup whole oats
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, ground cinnamon and ginger.
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla. Combine well.
- Add flour mixture to wet ingredients and stir until just combined. Then add oats, cranberries, and white chocolate.
- Form the dough into tablespoon-sized balls, place onto a cookie sheet. Leave 2 inches apart between cookies.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until the edge is slightly brown. Transfer to wire rack and cool completely.