If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Three ingredients recipe where the chicken is slowly cooked in a rich coconut milk & peanut butter sauce. You can serve over your choice of rice. Delicious! —Joana
tablespoons olive oil
garlic clove with skin, crushed
chicken legs, skinless
1 small can (5,6 oz/ 160 ml) coconut creamy milk
tablespoons peanut butter
- Heat the olive oil with the garlic clove in a large pot over medium–high heat. Remove the garlic clove.
- Toss in the chicken and cook for 2–3 minutes, or until golden brown, turning often to ensure even color.
- Cover the chicken with water and let it cook over medium-low heat for approx. 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a separate bowl whisk the coconut milk and peanut butter until well blended.
- Add the preparation to the chicken and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Give everything a good stir and salt to taste.
- Remove from the heat and serve with your favourite rice. I suggest jasmine.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Family Recipe, Part 2