Author Notes: Three ingredients recipe where the chicken is slowly cooked in a rich coconut milk & peanut butter sauce. You can serve over your choice of rice. Delicious! —Joana
tablespoons olive oil
garlic clove with skin, crushed
chicken legs, skinless
1 small can (5,6 oz/ 160 ml) coconut creamy milk
tablespoons peanut butter
- Heat the olive oil with the garlic clove in a large pot over medium–high heat. Remove the garlic clove.
- Toss in the chicken and cook for 2–3 minutes, or until golden brown, turning often to ensure even color.
- Cover the chicken with water and let it cook over medium-low heat for approx. 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a separate bowl whisk the coconut milk and peanut butter until well blended.
- Add the preparation to the chicken and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Give everything a good stir and salt to taste.
- Remove from the heat and serve with your favourite rice. I suggest jasmine.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Family Recipe, Part 2