If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Add chocolate, butter and eggs, a bit of sugar and … 1, 2, 3, you have a fresh and delicious dessert made! I love these quick recipes to make, you can easily surprise friends and family with a beautiful presentation and without great effort. Try it! —Emotion of Taste
- 200 grams milk chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 eggs, yolk and white separate
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- In a saucepan over low heat and stirring constantly, melt the chocolate with the butter.
- Beat the egg whites until have a firm cream.
- In a bowl add the egg yolks with the sugar and beat until have light cream.
- Add slowly the egg whites and mix well with a spoon.
- Put mixture into dessert bowls and place a few hours in the refrigerator until solidify and serve fresh