Author Notes: Add chocolate, butter and eggs, a bit of sugar and … 1, 2, 3, you have a fresh and delicious dessert made! I love these quick recipes to make, you can easily surprise friends and family with a beautiful presentation and without great effort. Try it! —Emotion of Taste
grams milk chocolate
eggs, yolk and white separate
- In a saucepan over low heat and stirring constantly, melt the chocolate with the butter.
- Beat the egg whites until have a firm cream.
- In a bowl add the egg yolks with the sugar and beat until have light cream.
- Add slowly the egg whites and mix well with a spoon.
- Put mixture into dessert bowls and place a few hours in the refrigerator until solidify and serve fresh