If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I played around with some ingredients and came up with the most amazingly delicious raw vegan cake ever. Decadently chocolaty, this version is dairy free, uncooked and guilt free. It's so easy to make, so healthy and delicious. —Schlangen Haut
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1-2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 cups soaked hazelnuts
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3-4 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean
- 1 teaspoon camu-camu powder
- 2 pinches Himalayan salt
- 1 cup frozen (or fresh) sour cherries
- To make the crust: Pulse all the ingredients for the crust in a food processor until it all starts to stick together then press the mixture into the bottom of a spring-form cake pan.
- To make the cake: Blend everything until smooth, creamy and thick. If it’s not thick enough, add more nuts or coconut oil. Pour onto your white crust, add the sour cherries and garnish with avocado chocolate mousse and let it set overnight.
- For the avocado mousse first you need to melt the raw chocolate in bain-marie. Add the avocado and coffee into your Vitamix, then pour the melted chocolate and mix until well combined.