If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Chocolate Mousse has quickly become one of my favorite desserts. It’s simple, chocolatey, decadent, rich, and of course healthy for you! —fitlexyskitchen
- 16 ounces Firm High Protein Tofu
- 4 tablespoons Cacao Powder
- 10 tablespoons Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- In a food processor, pulse the firm tofu until it breaks up. Next, add in the cacao powder, almond milk, stevia, vanilla extract, salt, and honey.
- Blend well until all ingredients are mixed, then scrape down sides of food processor. In a small microwavable bowl, pour the chocolate chips in and microwave for 30 second intervals until the chocolate melts.
- Once the chocolate chips have melted, pour in the food processor and turn on until the chocolate has been mixed together. Scrape down the sides of the food processor again and continue to pulse until all ingredients are blended.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Family Recipe, Part 2