If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These flourless chocolate-hazelnut mini bundt cakes are even moister, fluffier and lighter than you could have imagined. They're also gluten-free and dairy free. —Eva-Mona
- 200 grams hazelnuts
- 200 grams bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 90 grams brown sugar
- Roast hazelnuts 10min in oven preheated to 400°F. Skin and process hazelnuts with chocolate to make the meal until it sticks to the bowl.
- Blend one egg, two yolks and sugar in large bowl. Pour in chocolate-hazelnut mixture.
- In another bowl, beat egg whites and salt with electric mixer until soft peaks form. Fold into chocolate in three batches.
- Pour mixture into prepared mini-bundt pans and bake for 12min, 350°F.
- Stand cakes in pan until cold. Refrigerate if necessary, then turn unto wire rack.