Author Notes: These flourless chocolate-hazelnut mini bundt cakes are even moister, fluffier and lighter than you could have imagined. They're also gluten-free and dairy free. —Eva-Mona
grams bittersweet chocolate, chopped
grams brown sugar
In This Recipe
- Roast hazelnuts 10min in oven preheated to 400°F. Skin and process hazelnuts with chocolate to make the meal until it sticks to the bowl.
- Blend one egg, two yolks and sugar in large bowl. Pour in chocolate-hazelnut mixture.
- In another bowl, beat egg whites and salt with electric mixer until soft peaks form. Fold into chocolate in three batches.
- Pour mixture into prepared mini-bundt pans and bake for 12min, 350°F.
- Stand cakes in pan until cold. Refrigerate if necessary, then turn unto wire rack.