If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My new summer drink! Berry delicious and serve it in a big vase for added refreshing effect. —heinstirred
Makes 3 litre
- 750 milliliters dry Rose wine (chilled)
- 250 milliliters apple juice (chilled)
- 750 milliliters strawberry juice (chilled)
- 250 milliliters soda water (chilled)
- 250 grams strawberries, stem on and sliced in halve
- mint leaves
- Mix the liquids in a large glass jug with 3 litre capacity.
- Add some ice cubes to chill more and garnish with the strawberries and mint leaves.