If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When other moms were using Kool-Aid to fill the newest Tupperware offering, the popsicle mold, my Filipina mom would make these icy treats for us in the 50s and 60s. We loved them, but we never let our friends see us eating them: they already teased us mercilessly about stuff we didn't eat (fish heads and seaweed) and we didn't want to give them any more ammunition. —betteirene
Serves 6-8, depending on size of molds
- 1 15-oz. can of cream corn
- 1 cup milk
- Combine cream corn and milk in a small bowl; blend well.
- Pour mixture into frozen-treat molds; insert sticks. Freeze until solid; unmold and serve.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Frozen Dessert