If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Yummy Nutella Cranberry Crepe Cake recipe. Crepes and more crepes piled up together with nutella and homemade cranberry filling. Gluten free and dairy free. —Joana
For the Crepes
- 1 cup tapioca
- 1 cup rice flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup rice milk
- Mix the flour and tapioca in a bowl.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Slowly pour in the milk while beating.
- Let stand for 15 minutes, minimum.
- Pour in a ladle of batter in a hot small non-stick pan.
- Cook over medium heat for 2 minutes or until golden and flip. Cook for another minute and remove to a plate.
- Continue until all batter is gone.
- For the Crepe Cake, place one crepe on a cake stand or serving dish and spread nutella filling evenly over it.
- Top with another crepe and add cranberry jam. (recipe below)
- Repeat with remaining filling and crepes, leaving the last crepe plain on the top. Chill in the fridge before serving.
For the Cranberry Jam
- 2 cups cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Heat the cranberries, water, and sugar in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Stir every 5-10 minutes, for 30-45 minutes or when the mixture resembles a thin sauce and is slightly bubbling around the edges.
- Remove from heat and let stand while you prepare the crepe cake.
- Use for crepe topping and save the rest in a jar in the fridge.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Family Recipe, Part 2