Author Notes: Fresh and fragrant, coriander chicken kebabs are perfect for any party. Marinated in coriander paste, yogurt and spices, these are easy to make serve a good gathering. —Nidhi
grams chicken breast
tablespoon chicken tikka masala powder
tablespoons ghee or oil
- Cut the cube size pieces of the chicken breast to make chicken kebabs. Drain all the water and pat dry the chicken pieces.
- In a blender add coriander leaves with green chilies and salt to make a smooth paste. Add a little water if required. Keep it aside to add in marinade. We will need 4 tbsp of this paste.
- Transfer chicken pieces in a mixing bowl and add yogurt, make sure there is no water in yogurt. You can put yogurt in a strainer for around half an hour to strain excess water.
- In the mixture, add 4 tbsp of coriander paste, chicken tikka masala powder, salt, lemon juice and 1 tbsp ghee (clarified butter). You can add any oil of your choice.
- Cover the bowl and keep in refrigerator for an hour for marination.
- Preheat the oven at 190’C or 370F. Place chicken cubes on the skewers. If you do not have skewers, cover a baking tray with aluminium foil, grease it and place chicken onto it. Put chicken in oven.
- Coriander chicken kebabs will be ready in 15-20 minutes. Brush chicken with ghee or oil in between. If you are using tray, change the sides in 7-10 minutes.