If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fresh and fragrant, coriander chicken kebabs are perfect for any party. Marinated in coriander paste, yogurt and spices, these are easy to make serve a good gathering. —Nidhi
- 500 grams chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons yogurt
- 1 bunch Coriander
- 2 green chili
- 1 tablespoon chicken tikka masala powder
- 2 tablespoons ghee or oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Cut the cube size pieces of the chicken breast to make chicken kebabs. Drain all the water and pat dry the chicken pieces.
- In a blender add coriander leaves with green chilies and salt to make a smooth paste. Add a little water if required. Keep it aside to add in marinade. We will need 4 tbsp of this paste.
- Transfer chicken pieces in a mixing bowl and add yogurt, make sure there is no water in yogurt. You can put yogurt in a strainer for around half an hour to strain excess water.
- In the mixture, add 4 tbsp of coriander paste, chicken tikka masala powder, salt, lemon juice and 1 tbsp ghee (clarified butter). You can add any oil of your choice.
- Cover the bowl and keep in refrigerator for an hour for marination.
- Preheat the oven at 190’C or 370F. Place chicken cubes on the skewers. If you do not have skewers, cover a baking tray with aluminium foil, grease it and place chicken onto it. Put chicken in oven.
- Coriander chicken kebabs will be ready in 15-20 minutes. Brush chicken with ghee or oil in between. If you are using tray, change the sides in 7-10 minutes.