If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Ever crave one of your favorite barista beverages, but don't want to leave your house, wait on line, or pay top dollar for a small cup? We know the feeling all too well.
On the heels of Starbuck's newest Chestnut Praline Latte - Laila Ghambari, U.S. 2014 Barista Champion, director of coffee at Cherry Street Coffee House, and De’Longhi spokesperson, has created her very own Mock Chestnut Praline Latte recipe to make in the comfort of your own home. No lines, no wallets, no fuss.
See below for full recipe and preparation instructions. You won't be disappointed you gave it a try! —DeLonghi USA
Makes 8-10 oz beverage
- 1 teaspoon Honey or caramel syrup (*Hazelnut syrup works well too, if you have any of that on hand)
- 1 tablespoon Peanut butter (be sure to use creamy, not chunky)
- Prepared espresso
- 2% of whole milk
- Warm up the peanut butter and sweetener
- Combine with prepared espresso then top with foamed milk
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of chopped toasted nuts, such as peanuts or hazelnuts
More Great Recipes: Booze-Free Drinks