If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a dessert that made by the family every Christmas holiday. —Dawn Schultz VS
Serves 10-12 people
- 2 cups mini marshmallow
- 2 apples (red or green)
- 2 mandarin oranges
- 2 bananas
- green or red seedless grapes to taste
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup maraschino cherries
- 1/4 cup milk
- Cut the apples in to bite size chunks, and cut the grapes in half.
- slice the banana into small slices,
- Cream the sour cream and cream cheese together
- place all the ingredients(except the milk) in a bowl and mix together
- Add milk slowly until the fruit is completely covered with the sauce and creamy.