If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A gluten-free recipe for tasty holiday cookies. —annabrones
teaspoons freshly grated ginger
cup raw almonds, toasted and finely ground
grams dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a bowl, whisk the egg until frothy. Add in the honey and whiskey and whisk until well blended. Add in the ginger and ground almonds and work together until a dough forms.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop out the dough and form into mounds with your fingers (dip your fingers in cold water if they get too sticky). Place on a greased baking pan, or silicone baking mat.
- Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 10-15 minutes, until the edges of the cookies get a deep golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Melt the chocolate using a double boiler or by placing a heat-proof bowl inside of a pot of warm water.