A gluten-free recipe for tasty holiday cookies.
A gluten-free recipe for tasty holiday cookies.—annabrones
teaspoons freshly grated ginger
cup raw almonds, toasted and finely ground
grams dark chocolate
In This Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a bowl, whisk the egg until frothy. Add in the honey and whiskey and whisk until well blended. Add in the ginger and ground almonds and work together until a dough forms.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop out the dough and form into mounds with your fingers (dip your fingers in cold water if they get too sticky). Place on a greased baking pan, or silicone baking mat.
- Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 10-15 minutes, until the edges of the cookies get a deep golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Melt the chocolate using a double boiler or by placing a heat-proof bowl inside of a pot of warm water.