If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a variation on Gena Hamshaw's recipe. I was too lazy to soak the cashews so I reverse engineered that part. I had so many requests from my friends and clients for the eggnog, I decided to post the recipe, but all credit should go to Gena, her recipe really is bomb! —nycnomad
Makes 6 cups
- 1 Can Full Fat Coconut Milk (w/o guar gum)
- 3 tablespoons Raw Cashew Butter
- 2 cups Water
- 2 Medjool Dates
- 1/4 + teaspoons Salt
- 1/2 + teaspoons Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2+ teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Vanilla Bean (Just the seeds)
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/3 + cups Whisky, Bourbon or Rum
- Place all the ingredients together in a blender or in a pitcher and blend until smooth and frothy. It only takes a minute. Serve warm or cold and enjoy.
More Great Recipes: Cocktails