If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe has quite a mushy texture, so it’s perfect for those who love their yoghurt. If you prefer a rougher texture, just decrease the amount of milk and yoghurt. —Michael
- 2 cups oats
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 apple, cored and grated with the peel
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 1½ cups plain yogurt
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Toppings: fresh and/or dried fruit, nuts, toasted coconut, etc.
- Combine oats, milk, apple juice and lemon juice and let sit overnight in the refrigerator.
- In the morning add the grated apple, honey (to taste), yogurt, and cinnamon, mix well.
- Top with your favourite fruits and nuts.
More Great Recipes: Breakfast & Brunch