If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A great combination of flavours, this one’s a keeper for sure! —Michael
- 2 cups Bircher muesli
- 1 1/4 cups apple juice
- 1/2 cup thick natural yoghurt
- 1 Granny Smith apple, grated
- 125 grams strawberries, chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 passionfruit, pulp removed
- Extra chopped strawberries and thick natural yoghurt, to serve
- Place muesli and apple juice in a bowl and stir to combine. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, stir yoghurt, apple, strawberries, honey and half of 1 passionfruit through muesli. Spoon into bowls. Top with extra strawberries, yoghurt and passionfruit pulp as desired. Serve.
More Great Recipes:
Breakfast & Brunch