If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: For extra antioxidants, try this Bircher recipe with added berries. —Michael
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 apple, grated
- 4 tablespoons natural yoghurt
- 1 cup mixed berries (fresh or frozen)
- Mix the oats and apple juice until well combined, in a large container with a well-fitting lid.
- Place in the fridge and leave for at least 1 hour or until all the juice has been absorbed (preferably overnight)
- Just before you are ready to eat, grate the apple. Add the grated apple and yoghurt to the oat and juice mixture.
- Serve with berries and honey if desired.
More Great Recipes:
Breakfast & Brunch