If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you don’t have enough time for the oats to soak overnight, try this quick and easy recipe. —Michael
- 2 1/4 cups rolled oats
- 100 grams mixed nuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 50 grams mixed dried fruits
- 1 red apple, grated
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1 cup low-fat Greek yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 120 grams punnet raspberries
- Place the oats, nuts, sunflower seeds, dried fruits, apple, juice and yoghurt in a bowl. Stir well to combine, then soak for 15 minutes until softened.
- Place the honey and raspberries (reserving a few to serve) in a blender and whiz until smooth.
- Serve with a drizzle of raspberry sauce, garnished with the reserved raspberries.
More Great Recipes:
Breakfast & Brunch