If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I got this recipe from a friend and I don't know where she got it. This is the easiest and best lemon curd ever! —Karen Brooks
Makes: about 1 pint
cup lemon juice (Meyer lemon juice if available)
teaspoons grated lemon zest
- Melt butter in the microwave.
- Beat the eggs with the lemon juice and strain into a glass bowl.
- Add the melted butter, sugar and lemon zest to the bowl.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes. Beat mixture until smooth.
- Microwave again on high for another 3 to 4 minutes, beating mixture smooth every minute.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set. This will keep for a couple of weeks in the fridge. It also freezes well.