If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is the ultimate PB&J! Grilled peanut butter and jelly with bacon, apple, and pomegrante seeds. —Trish Bozeman
Makes 2 sandwiches
- 4 pieces peppered bacon
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jelly
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 1 small fuji apple, cored and sliced
- 4 pieces french bread
- 2 tablespoons soft butter
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a cast iron skillet with bacon slices and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cooked through, flipping once. Remove from skillet and let cool on a paper towel.
- Meanwhile, combine jelly and pomegranate seeds.
- When bacon is cooked, heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Spread butter evenly on one side of each bread slice. On the opposite side of the butter, spread jelly mixture on 2 of the slices, and peanut butter on the other 2.
- Place a layer of apple slices on top of jelly, then bacon, then top with remaining bread, peanut butter side down.
- Place both sandwiches in the heated skillet and cook until bread is browned, about 4 minutes. Flip and cook the other side until browned.
- Serve immediately