If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Bite-sized Dutch baby pancakes topped with sweet honey-roasted pears. —Riley Wofford
- 4 large eggs
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 Bosc pears, cored and diced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place the eggs in a blender and blend for 1 to 2 minutes, until smooth and pale in color. Add the milk, flour, sugar, orange zest, nutmeg, and salt and blend until smooth.
- Spray 16 standard muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray. Divide the batter evenly between the cups, filling each about three-quarters of the way full. Bake for about 15 minutes, until puffed up and lightly browned around the edges. Remove from the oven and flip the cakes out of the pans.
- of the pans. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Add the pears and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until soft. Add the honey and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes, until the pears begin to caramelize.
- Fill each cake with a spoonful of the pears. Dust with powdered sugar and serve immediately.
More Great Recipes: Breakfast & Brunch