If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An easy tofu scramble that is delicious and protein packed. After following these guidelines once or twice, you will be able to follow your own rules. Add what is seasonally fresh, vegan sausage, avocado, or even spicy jalapenos–go crazy! —Madeline
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 yellow onion–chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic–minced
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 Firm tofu-drained and dried with a paper towel
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1 Small bunch of basil leaves–ribboned
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat. When hot, add the onions and garlic then cook until soft–about 3 minutes.
- Crumble the tofu into the pan and add the turmeric, salt and pepper to taste, and 1/4 cup of water. Cook for an additional 3-5 minutes or until the water has evaporated.
- Take off the heat and sprinkle in the tomatoes and basil. Stir the scramble and serve immediately.