If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a refreshing cold, frothy coffee popular in Italy. It's made without milk so is nice and light on a hot day. So easy to make too. It might become your favourite summer drink! I've written more about it on my blog: http://ambradambra.wordpress.com/2014/04/08/caffe-shakerato-with-a-nod-to-frank-sinatra/
- 1 Espresso coffee, strong and hot
- 1/2 teaspoon caster sugar
- 6 ice cubes, small
- Shake ingredients vigorously in a cocktail shaker for about 30 seconds until ice is almost melted.
- Strain into a statement glass.
- For something a bit stronger, add a dash of your favourite liqueur.
More Great Recipes: Booze-Free Drinks