If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 22 cookies
- 2 cups instant oatmeal
- 1/2 cup powder carob
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 medium avocado
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon himalayan pink salt
- 1 tablespoon flax seed ground
- 3 tablespoons water
- Whisk together the ground flax seeds and water until well combined, let set for 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350C
- Combine the first three dry ingredients
- Mash avocado with a fork add maple syrup, salt and flax seeds, mix
- Mix dry and wet ingredients.
- Use small ice cream scoop to make cookies even, press them down with flat surface
- Bake 15 min on the middle shelf 350F
More Great Recipes: Cookies