If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes: 22 cookies
cups instant oatmeal
cup powder carob
cup maple syrup
teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
tablespoon flax seed, ground
- Whisk together the ground flax seeds and water until well combined, let sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350C.
- Combine the first three dry ingredients.
- Mash avocado with a fork adds maple syrup, salt and flax seeds, mix.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients.
- Use small ice cream scoop to make cookies even, press them down with a flat surface.
- Bake 15 min on the middle shelf 350F.