If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is one of my favoured cookies.
I got the recipe from my best friend Ksenija.
Makes obout 50 cookies
- 300 grams flour
- 140 grams ground roasted hazelnuts
- 250 grams butter, softened
- 80 grams icing sugar
- handfuls whole roasted hazelnuts optional
- Mix flour and ground roasted hazelnuts.
- In another bowl beat butter and icing sugar for 2 min.
- Mix these two together.
- Make into the bolls. I used a small ice-cream scoop.
- If you are using whole hazelnuts, put them on the top of dough and press in.
- Bake 350 F for 12-15 min on the middle rack.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Holiday Cookie from Anywhere in the World
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer