If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is one of my favored cookies.
I got recipe from my best friend Ksenija.
Makes obout 50 cookies
- 300 grams flour
- 140 grams ground roasted hazelnuts
- 250 grams butter, softened
- 80 grams icing sugar
- handfuls whole roasted hazelnuts optional
- Mix flour and ground roasted hazelnuts.
- In another bowl beat butter and icing sugar for 2 min.
- Mix these tow together
- Make in to the bolls . I used small ice-cream scoop.
- If you are using whole hazelnuts, put them on the top of dough and press in.
- Bake 350 F for 12-15 min on middle rack.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Holiday Cookie from Anywhere in the World
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
More Great Recipes: Cookies