Author Notes: This recipe is one of my favoured cookies.
I got the recipe from my best friend Ksenija.
Makes: obout 50 cookies
grams ground roasted hazelnuts
grams butter, softened
grams icing sugar
handfuls whole roasted hazelnuts optional
- Mix flour and ground roasted hazelnuts.
- In another bowl beat butter and icing sugar for 2 min.
- Mix these two together.
- Make into the bolls. I used a small ice-cream scoop.
- If you are using whole hazelnuts, put them on the top of dough and press in.
- Bake 350 F for 12-15 min on the middle rack.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Holiday Cookie from Anywhere in the World
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer