If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Everyone loves lemon, rosemary, thyme and the smoke of the grill. This recipe captures all of those wonderful elements. My husband says to tell you it is succulent! —Kingfishercooks
- 2 Bone in, skin on chicken breasts
- 1 Lemon, quartered, from the half
- 2 Sprigs fresh rosemary
- 3 Sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 Generous pinch or 1/4 t herbes de Provence
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Place the chicken breasts in a gallon Baggie. If they are huge, cut them in half with kitchen shears
- Squeeze the lemon and toss the pieces into the bag with the rest of the ingredients.
- Let marinate over night. Then grill. Takes about 25 minutes on my gas Weber.
- Let sit 10 minutes and serve with wild rice and green beans.