If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves: about 15
packet phillo dough sheets
cup crumbled feta cheese
cup Greek yogurt (plus 2 tablespoons for the milk mixture)
eggs (plus 2 for the milk mixture)
cup olive oil
salt, pepper, nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 180° C or 350° F. In a bowl mix crumbled feta cheese, 1 cup greek yogurt, 2 eggs, a pinch salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Brush, with olive oil, each phyllo sheet, fold it diagonally to form a triangle and brush again.
- Place about 1-2 tablespoon(s) of the mixture along the long side of the folded phyllo sheet, and fold it again by rolling to the corner. Then make a rool by twisting the folded phyllo sheet.
- Brush a baking pan with olive oil and place the pies. Brush the pies too.
- Slightly beat 2 eggs, add 2 tablespoons, yogurt, stir and add milk, stir and add a pinch salt and pepper. Pour the milk mixture over the pies.
- Bake for about 50-60’.
More Great Recipes: