Serves: about 15
packet phillo dough sheets
cup crumbled feta cheese
cup Greek yogurt (plus 2 tablespoons for the milk mixture)
eggs (plus 2 for the milk mixture)
cup olive oil
salt, pepper, nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 180° C or 350° F. In a bowl mix crumbled feta cheese, 1 cup greek yogurt, 2 eggs, a pinch salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Brush, with olive oil, each phyllo sheet, fold it diagonally to form a triangle and brush again.
- Place about 1-2 tablespoon(s) of the mixture along the long side of the folded phyllo sheet, and fold it again by rolling to the corner. Then make a rool by twisting the folded phyllo sheet.
- Brush a baking pan with olive oil and place the pies. Brush the pies too.
- Slightly beat 2 eggs, add 2 tablespoons, yogurt, stir and add milk, stir and add a pinch salt and pepper. Pour the milk mixture over the pies.
- Bake for about 50-60’.
More Great Recipes: