If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Made with rice flours, and a simple combination of ingredients .. these pancakes are wonderful, as well as gluten-free.
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup sweet rice flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Add all of the pancake ingredients to a medium bowl and combine. (Make sure not to over-mix)
- Set your griddle, or large skillet to a low-medium setting and grease with coconut oil. Ladle in the batter based on your size preference (** I'll typically do 1/3 - 1/2 cup at a time)
- Cook for 2 minutes on each side or until the top of the cake bubbles and you can easily flip them over. Transfer the cakes to a plate.
- Top with blueberries and fresh maple syrup