this creamy and crunchy potato dish is heavenly. You get the goodness of the potatoes with garlic and cheese.
this creamy and crunchy potato dish is heavenly. You get the goodness of the potatoes with garlic and cheese.—Diane Thompson
idaho potatoes cut in thin rounds
garlic cloves chopped fine
cups parmesan cheese Or Gruyere
splashes Olive oil
pinches salt and peppet
In This Recipe
- thinly cut potatoes with a mandolin or by hand. Should be around 1/4 inch thick. Chop garlic very fine and grate Parmesan set aside
- butter a round pan with removable bottom and begin to layer the potato slices in concentric circles. Use 1/2 of the garlic and spread over potatoes, spread 1/2 the Parmesan cheese over garlic and dot 3 tablespoon of butter over the potatoes. Salt and pepper.
- Continues with a new layer same as first cover with foil and bake 30- min at 400 degrees then take foul off and bake another 10 min till browned. Let sit 5 min and remove sides of pan.?
- Cut wedges and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes 2.0