If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Skip the fryer and slowly roast your sweet potatoes in the oven to get that perfect crunch. Kick them up a notch with cayenne and rosemary! —Dani California Cooks
splash olive oil
pinch chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees F
- Slice your sweet potatos very thinly, trying to keep them even in width. Watch your fingers!
- Spray each side with a light coating of olive oil
- Spread out individually over a baking sheet
- Sprinkle rosemary and cayenne over the chips
- Bake for up to two hours, turning the chips halfway through
- Remove chips from oven with sides have crisped up
- Let cool and serve!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes 2.0