Author Notes: Skip the fryer and slowly roast your sweet potatoes in the oven to get that perfect crunch. Kick them up a notch with cayenne and rosemary! —Dani California Cooks
splash olive oil
pinch chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees F
- Slice your sweet potatos very thinly, trying to keep them even in width. Watch your fingers!
- Spray each side with a light coating of olive oil
- Spread out individually over a baking sheet
- Sprinkle rosemary and cayenne over the chips
- Bake for up to two hours, turning the chips halfway through
- Remove chips from oven with sides have crisped up
- Let cool and serve!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes 2.0