Makes: 1l / 1 quart
milliliters full fat coconut milk (1 can)
grams powdered coconut cream (1 2.1 oz. sachet)
milliliters sweetened condensed milk (1 can)
grams freshly, finely grated coconut (3.5 oz.)
1 or 2
limes, juiced and zested – to taste
In This Recipe
- Note: you can substitute the coconut milk and powdered cream for 1 400ml can full fat coconut cream
- Using an electric hand mixer, beat together the coconut milk and powdered cream in a large bowl.
- Beat in the condensed milk, followed by the lime zest and juice (adjust the juice to taste).
- Last, fold in the grated coconut.
- Once all your ingredients are combined, pour the mix in your ice cream machine and let churn. If you don’t have an ice cream machine, or if your mix is too dense for your machine, place the bowl in the freezer and beat every couple of hours until set (2-3 times).
- Find more recipes on my blog http://alalemon.com