If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 1l / 1 quart
- 400 milliliters full fat coconut milk (1 can)
- 60 grams powdered coconut cream (1 2.1 oz. sachet)
- 400 milliliters sweetened condensed milk (1 can)
- 100 grams freshly, finely grated coconut (3.5 oz.)
- 1 or 2 limes, juiced and zested – to taste
- Note: you can substitute the coconut milk and powdered cream for 1 400ml can full fat coconut cream
- Using an electric hand mixer, beat together the coconut milk and powdered cream in a large bowl.
- Beat in the condensed milk, followed by the lime zest and juice (adjust the juice to taste).
- Last, fold in the grated coconut.
- Once all your ingredients are combined, pour the mix in your ice cream machine and let churn. If you don’t have an ice cream machine, or if your mix is too dense for your machine, place the bowl in the freezer and beat every couple of hours until set (2-3 times).
- Find more recipes on my blog http://alalemon.com