Author Notes: These hasselback potatoes have a crispy outside with a soft inside and are stuffed with buffalo sauce, blue cheese, sour cream and green onions! —Jessica Segarra
Idaho® russet potatoes
tablespoon olive oil
teaspoon kosher salt
tablespoon butter, melted
tablespoons buffalo sauce
cup sour cream
cup crumbled blue cheese
green onions, chopped
buffalo sauce for topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Create thin slices down the length of each potato (approximately ⅛ inch apart), stopping about ¼ inch from the bottom. Rub each potato with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet. Bake potatoes until crispy on the top and tender in the center, about 1 hour. The potatoes will fan out during cooking.
- Whisk together melted butter and buffalo sauce. Once cooked, remove potatoes from oven and brush the tops with buffalo sauce mixture. Return to oven and cook 5 minutes more.
- Remove potatoes from oven and top them with sour cream, blue cheese, green onions and an additional drizzle of buffalo sauce. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes 2.0