If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These hasselback potatoes have a crispy outside with a soft inside and are stuffed with buffalo sauce, blue cheese, sour cream and green onions! —Jessica Segarra
Idaho® russet potatoes
tablespoon olive oil
teaspoon kosher salt
tablespoon butter, melted
tablespoons buffalo sauce
cup sour cream
cup crumbled blue cheese
green onions, chopped
buffalo sauce for topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Create thin slices down the length of each potato (approximately ⅛ inch apart), stopping about ¼ inch from the bottom. Rub each potato with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet. Bake potatoes until crispy on the top and tender in the center, about 1 hour. The potatoes will fan out during cooking.
- Whisk together melted butter and buffalo sauce. Once cooked, remove potatoes from oven and brush the tops with buffalo sauce mixture. Return to oven and cook 5 minutes more.
- Remove potatoes from oven and top them with sour cream, blue cheese, green onions and an additional drizzle of buffalo sauce. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes 2.0