If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Something I make for family meal that every one loves and is very easy to achieve —Mitresh Saraiya
- 15 idaho potaoes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped thyme and chopped rosemary leaves
- 1-2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- enough oil to fry your potatoes
- Wash potatoes
- put in 400 degree fahrenheit convection oven for 40 minutes
- heat oil to 375
- cut potatoes into 1/4 in slices while still hot (allow them to cool off enough to handle)
- drop potatoes in hot oil and fry until golden brown
- combine all spices and herbs
- toss fried potatoes with spice blend and enjoy
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes 2.0