If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I had a wonderful relationship with my grandmother, we were used to spend a lot of time together in the kitchen where we cooked my favorite Roasted Potatoes with garlic and spices. Such an easy recipe but so memorable. I prepare this roasted potatoes as a side for my dishes and also as an appetizer before dinner. Everyone that has tasted my grandma’s roasted potatoes has fall in love with the flavor and the simplicity of the dish.
See recipe at: http://www.adrianasbestrecipes... —Adriana Martin
Serves: 8 servings
pound petite yellow potatoes
cup soybean oil, corn oil or olive oil
tablespoon garlic powder
teaspoons ground black pepper
teaspoons ground cumin
teaspoons ground oregano
teaspoons sea salt
- Clean the potatoes with water and soap and dry with a paper towel. In a bowl add the oil and soak the potatoes on the oil making sure to cover well.
- On a separate bowl combine all the condiments of the list and mix using a spoon.
- Place the potatoes already soaked on the oil on a medium size roasting pan.
- Season the potatoes generously with the condiment you just made and cover the potatoes with aluminum foil.
- Cook the potatoes in the oven at a temperature of 375 grades Fahrenheit for 20-30 minutes.
- Then remove the foil and roast the potatoes until golden brown.
- Serve this roasted potatoes as an appetizer or as a side dish.