If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fish is a great ingredient for a detox plan.
Especially if we’re talking of a gourmet detox!
I found inspiration for this dish on the Real Simple magazine (was it November?).
Anyway, it is simple, it is fast, it is nutritious, it is delicious! —Claudia | Gourmet Project
bush of chard
teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Heat oven to 200°C. Slice the orange (you can keep the peel on). Clean and slice the chard.
- Cut out a big rectangular of parchment paper. Place the salmon and half of all the other ingredients on the center of it (maybe a little bit higher than the center).
- Fold over the ingredients. Seal the paper by folding it over it self, along the edges. Repeat for the second steak.
- Place the fish packets on an oven tray and bake them for 15-18 minutes. 15 minutes is enough to properly cook them, still keeping them moisturized.
- Transfer each packet on a plate and use scissors to cut a small window on the top of each one. Tear open and enjoy scents and flavor!