Author Notes: Fish is a great ingredient for a detox plan.
Especially if we’re talking of a gourmet detox!
I found inspiration for this dish on the Real Simple magazine (was it November?).
Anyway, it is simple, it is fast, it is nutritious, it is delicious! —Claudia | Gourmet Project
bush of chard
teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Heat oven to 200°C. Slice the orange (you can keep the peel on). Clean and slice the chard.
- Cut out a big rectangular of parchment paper. Place the salmon and half of all the other ingredients on the center of it (maybe a little bit higher than the center).
- Fold over the ingredients. Seal the paper by folding it over it self, along the edges. Repeat for the second steak.
- Place the fish packets on an oven tray and bake them for 15-18 minutes. 15 minutes is enough to properly cook them, still keeping them moisturized.
- Transfer each packet on a plate and use scissors to cut a small window on the top of each one. Tear open and enjoy scents and flavor!