If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a recipe that we at home always like to find a way to make healthier potato chips, so we started to fry our own. We have tried many toppings but this one is the best. —LOUISE
- 6 Potatoes
- 1/2 cup Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 1/2 cup Blue Cheese Dressing
- 4 cups Vegetable or Canola Oil
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked pepper
- Slice your potatoes, skin and all, very thinly.
- Heat up oil and drop in potatoes in small batches. Cooking them until crispy and brown. Lay on a sheet tray with paper towels to dry, slip this into a warm oven to keep warm.
- After cooking all the potatoes, gather them onto a nice tray (work fast so you keep them warm), sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles. Dribble blue cheese dressing all over the top, thinly.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes 2.0