If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 500 grams baby potatoes
- 1/2 tablespoon chicken bullion
- 1 teaspoon minced white onion
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar
- 1 cup water
- Wash baby potatoes and cut in half.
- Boil potatoes in water with the chicken bullion until cooked.
- Lower heat then add milk, cheese, onions and parsley.
- Mix until sauce thickens and add a pinch off salt.