If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: To make ahead, simply prepare as directed and spoon into a lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish. To serve, place in a 375˚oven for 30 minutes or until heated through. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/tropical-sweet-potatoes —Healthline
- 4 pounds sweet potatoes (about 5 large)
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Roast potatoes in a 375˚on a large baking sheet until tender, about 45 minutes. Scoop out flesh, when cool enough to handle, and place in a large serving bowl.
- Bring coconut milk and remaining ingredients to a simmer. Add to sweet potatoes and stir to combine. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Pot Meal
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes 2.0