If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy and simple snack filled with berries and buttery crumble —Oh Sweet Day!
Makes 25 squares
- 1 1/12 cups granulated sugar
- 3 cups all purpose flour1
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 piece lemon juice and zest
- 1 cup unsalted butter, cold and cut into cubes
- 1 piece egg, lightly beaten
- 4 teaspoons corn starch
- 3 cups blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375F. Grease a 9×13 inch pan.
- Mix 1 cup sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and lemon zest in a food processor.
- Add butter and egg, process until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Pat half of the mixture into the prepared pan.
- In another bowl, stir together the remaining 1/2 cup sugar, cornstarch and lemon juice. Gently mix in the blueberries. Sprinkle the blueberry mixture evenly over the crust.
- Crumble remaining dough over the berry layer.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or until top is slightly brown. Cool completely before cutting into squares.