If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Breakfast pizza is not new. However I had never seen a breakfast pizza topped with hashbrowns till mine. I believe the hashbrowns are what make this pizza. —Blake Fisher
Makes 1 10 inch pizza
- 1 10 inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup diced cooked sausage
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 3 packets eggs
- 2 cups cheese
- 2 cups hashbrowns
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach
- You can use a parbaked pizza crust, frozen roll out crust or home made crust.
- mix eggs well in bowl. Add bacon, sausage, onion, spinach. Mix well again.
- Pour egg mixture over crust. Next add cheese evenly over top of egg mixture. Top with hash browns evenly spread.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until done. Cut and add diced tomatoes. Let rest for 5 minutes and dig in.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes 2.0