If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A simple, beautiful chocolate pie topped with fresh raspberries. —Posie Harwood
Makes 1 pie
- 12 graham cracker sheets
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 pint fresh raspberries, washed
- 8 ounces dark chocolate
- 1 can of coconut milk, full-fat
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Pulse the graham crackers in a food processor until they are in fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and mix. Press the mixture into the base and sides of a pie plate.
- Bake the crust for 8-10 minutes and let cool.
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler. In a large bowl, whisk the chocolate into the coconut milk. (If you want a fluffier filling, whip the mixture). Pour it into the pie crust.
- Top with fresh raspberries in concentric circles.