If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: There are times when coming up with cocktails is a grind of a process -- you start with an idea, and test a seemingly endless number of variations on the theme until you either find one that works or give up in frustration. Then there are cocktails, like the Valtellina, that seem to spring fully formed from the foam. —Erik Lombardo
- 1 ounce Braulio amaro
- 1 freshly squeeze orange
- 4 to 5 mint leaves
- Ommegang Witte Beer (or another wheat-style beer)
- Twist of Orange
- Muddle the mint briefly in a shaker, then add the Braulio and orange juice.
- Meanwhile, fill an ice-filled highball 3/4 of the way up with beer.
- Add ice to the shaker, shake, and strain over the top of the beer. Garnish with an orange twist.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: Cocktails