If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Can be made with any kind of potato. Easy/no fuss. Perfect for roasting underneath a whole chicken and absorb all the juices. —Maria Hernandez-Weyne
- 3-4 pounds baby potatoes - your choice
- 1 tablespoon Herbs de Provance
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Wash and slice potatoes.
- Mix all ingredients together. Making sure all potatoes are coated in the olive oil.
- Spread in a roasting pan. Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes or until desired crispiness.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes 2.0