If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These crispy roasted potatoes have a dynamic taste with the added herbs and lemon juice. Experiment-- most fresh herbs work well in this recipe. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/roasted-new-potatoes —Healthline
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1.5 pounds new potatoes, quartered
- 2 teaspoons garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Preheat the oven to 450°
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper and potatoes and stir for 1 minute until the potatoes are coated in oil.
- Arrange the potatoes in a large roasting tray and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown on the outside and tender in the middle. Rotate the potatoes twice during baking. Toss in the lemon juice and serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Best Thing You Ate This Year
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Family's Best Thanksgiving Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes 2.0