Author Notes: These crispy roasted potatoes have a dynamic taste with the added herbs and lemon juice. Experiment-- most fresh herbs work well in this recipe. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/roasted-new-potatoes —Healthline
tablespoons olive oil
pounds new potatoes, quartered
teaspoons garlic cloves, minced
teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 450°
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper and potatoes and stir for 1 minute until the potatoes are coated in oil.
- Arrange the potatoes in a large roasting tray and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown on the outside and tender in the middle. Rotate the potatoes twice during baking. Toss in the lemon juice and serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Best Thing You Ate This Year
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Family's Best Thanksgiving Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Potatoes 2.0